Sunday, April 29, 2007

Evil Genius

Well there has been an earthquake in Kent yesterday at 4.5 on the Richter scale, the rest of the country has been bathing in the hottest April since records began (mid to high twenties) APART from the North East coast above the Humber WHICH HAS BEEN FREEZING IN COMPARISON!!! Aaaaaarrgghh!! Guess where we live!
Well we won`t get skin cancer that`s for sure.
So what`s happening - the highlight for me in the last few days was Anne and I getting prophesied over by Lois Gott after I preached at Ken and Lois` church in Newcastle last weekend - Anne and I will now be bringing Chicken Tikka Masala to the the souls of the nation! You can ring for more details!
I was accused of being a "henchman" at work as I tried to reign in a member of staff with an xs payment in their job plan - I was annoyed at the time as I felt I was much more the Evil Genius, masterminding the revolution from the NHS into the business environment of a Foundation Trust!

No comments: