Saturday, February 03, 2007

I`m in love - and she's a hottie!!



This week I succumbed to temptation and bought a third electric guitar!! I know, I know, but it was irresistable! I've always been a huge Jimmy Page fan and have always hankered after a Gibson Les Paul but when I tried one for a week I didn`t think it was worth the price. However the guy who owns that Les Paul told me about this guitar which is a Signature Les Paul (made in Japan to a custom standard), he bought one and prefers it to his Gibson as well as his Gretsch Falcon! It has the same fittings as a Gibson, with solid mahogany neck and body and a 3/4" quilted maple top, beautiful mother of pearl inlaid rosewood fingerboard. We lowered the action yesterday at work and today it will get the lemon oil treatment on the fingerboard. I have posted a pic of Jimmy with his, so you can compare - all I need now is that tasteful dragon embroidered jacket!
As for the price, well shall we say it has been the best bargain I ever have negotiated! E-mail me if you are interested in one - they are not being imported into the Uk anymore and are really hard to get hold of.

No comments: